SHOWING LOVE IS SHOWING YOU LOVE GOD

I just feel I should share this with you guys


That your neighbor, whose
children go to school with torn
school uniforms that cost only N5,000,
have you changed it for them ?"

That your friend who just flashed
you because he didn't have N20
airtime, have you sent N200
airtime to him ?"

That your office
colleague who didn't go for lunch
today because he's broke, did you
share yours with him ?"

Those numerous shirts in your wardrobe
you've not touched for the past
one year, have you given all of
them out to people who'll wear
them every day, because it would be
the only one they've got ?"

That girl that
sells recharge card to you
every day, do you even know her
name?"

Do you know your
gateman may not have taken his
bath with soap this morning because he
couldn't afford to buy N40 soap?"

Do you know that your cleaner's
child's balanced diet is Pap,
morning, afternoon, night?
Have you bought her a tin of baby?
milk?"

Those guys poring sand to fill
your road that erosion
has spoilt did you say thank you
or give them token for
job well done you windup and 
turned AC on to show you are better?

Please stop sending me all
these silly messages BBM & Whatsapp
telling me about
how Jesus loves me and
threatening me with fire and
brimestone if I don't rebroadcast.
I already know that Jesus loves
me, I don't need your reminder..!"

Try and SHOW folks around you
Jesus' love on a daily basis and
you'll see God in action in your
life. You think mere pressing a
button on your expensive phone
inside your air-conditioned office
means God's love?
PLEASE Help someone today.
By Onytex Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pure Entertainment Nija Celebrate Major General Jokotola Rtd,

KOGI LATEST NEWS