KOGI LATEST NEWS

KOGI POLLS

News has it that a new Man from PPA is making Serious waves and has since been seen as a treat to the new ruling parties PDP and APC who are known to be popular in Kogi State and in Nigeria as a whole. As New as this candidate is, background information has it that he is young, vibrant and he has no record of corruption. He has good record of helping people even before he became a politician; he is ready to take the bull by the horn. When interviewed by our correspondent, this is what he has to say.

ENESI E OZIGI

"When I set out on this bold journey to change the course of governance in Kogi State, I knew from the beginning that I would face a formidable adversary in both the APC and PDP. But I understood that if I anchored my vision on the very values that shaped me as a young man as well as the principles of empathy, diligence and integrity that have guided me in life, Kogites will come out to support my candidacy. This is our moment of change; we need to make it clear to the establishment that we're sick and tired of corruption and the undue influence of vested interests in Kogi State"

Gone is the period when people vote for parties and popularity. Kogites have learnt their lesson in hard ways and are ready to change hence we are in the era of change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pure Entertainment Nija Celebrate Major General Jokotola Rtd,