THE BEST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MESSAGE... By Seun


Overtime, I’ve read people's long Eulogy about their first year in marriage, Oh! Wonderful stories, full of fantasy and perfection. I couldn't wait for my own big day to come. I must say, most friends on FB have not been sincere with their words.

As for me, I will say the truth. The first "few" months of being a married woman was very confusing, with surprising reactions from Hubby. The environment is far much different from where I came from. Angry, Arrogant and mannerless group of people (Lagos). I couldn't stand them. In fact I packed my things to run back home, then I remembered that the person I was running back to is not even in the country (my mum). So I decided to sit back.
I realized miracle don't just happen in marriage what you sow into the marriage makes it successful. Then I decided to work on myself first and read things I could do to make my marriage successful. I put distractions away including social media and did a lot of studying, offered courses such as: patient 101, Understanding 102, Tolerance 103, love and friendship 104at the college of marriage and home management.



I must say it paid off at last, because the NEXT months, things turned around for better. And I can boldly say that I am married to the most amazing man on Earth, Gentle, soft spoken, loving and ready to see good in everyone. A man who fears God and Loves God. A man who stands by me in good times and bad times. A Man who is ready to jump on a train for me. Oh yes! HE CAN... A Man who told me there's actually nothing one cannot achieve in life all you need do is to PRAY, PLAN and PATIENTLY WAIT for it to come at the Right time.
Through the help of God I've seen the Beautiful side of him and I carry them in my thought everyday: The way he makes me laugh, his facial expression when I kiss him and his wonderful horrible singing voice which he never agrees to be horrible. (Laughs) I am blessed to be married to MOSES ITA NEWTON. My Husband, My Brother and My Friend.

It's a year today and I thank God for his faithfulness and grace upon our lives. For me the journey of happiness, success, love, long life and friendship has just begun. It's our first year and I believe with God on our side we shall see many more years to come in good health. Because the word of God says in Isa 40 vs 31 "But they that wait upon the lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles they shall run and not be weary and they shall walk and not faint." I love you ‪#‎DearestLove ‪#‎mylove ‪#‎mydear. ‪#‎myking ‪#‎myhero and I will always do. Happy First Year Anniversary. clap for me nah.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pure Entertainment Nija Celebrate Major General Jokotola Rtd,

KOGI LATEST NEWS