I really do miss you mum.

Today makes it 6 months ago, exactly 5 months after my dad passed on you did too. In July after his death you were always calling to encourage me and all that, and in October you told me you were a bit ill and taking some treatments but off course you didn't want me to worry and you kept saying "AM FINE IT's REALLY NOTHING" and as weeks went by it became bad. Plans were made for you to be taken else were but when you are better no flights and when there are flights the hospital will then say you not feet or can't fly (very frustrating). I remember trying to come to you but the Saudi government won't give me a visa and even after you passed away they still won't let me come pay my final respects. I forgive them though. Each time i spoke to you then on the phone you always try to be strong but i knew you weren't alright. Then few weeks before you left us i couldn't reach you cause your phones were all not reachable. I call the hospital and they would always say "She is in the ICU but she will be fine" (yeah right). When I call your friends to just let me talk with you even if its just for a second, I always get a no with some stories attached on why I cant talk with you at the moment and in the end they will also say you are getting better, you are fine and all the bla bla. December 8th at about 7 pm some lady called from Jeddah to tell me you passed away on the 5th WOW!!! OMG!!! It took me months to really accept the fact that you are gone. I always remember your laugh, The way you say "hello" on the phone, I think am beginning to sound that way too (laughs). You always know the right time to call your baby girl when she really needs you. There were times you call and say "Jamila hope you are fine and i will always say yes with giggle and you will say i know that reply" and the next thing I'll here on my phone is a beep beep:D. I miss your touch, hugs, you bugging me about some stuffs, etc. I miss you every day, i really do miss you mum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pure Entertainment Nija Celebrate Major General Jokotola Rtd,

KOGI LATEST NEWS